In principle, I do not have much experience in the domain business, so I will not speculate here, let’s see how it all happens. But now there is a lot of questions to the blast zone of the Russian Federation, which once before anybody especially did not apply. If you look at the technical side of the problem, then there is, of course, not everything went smoothly. Of course, as a plug-in to the domain .ru no need to install, but not all are ready for advanced services of the Russian Federation.
At this rate we will soon come up with all your Internet, which is already there. But at the moment Standards everything that is written to @ should not be in Cyrillic, and most importantly it is convenient for you!
With almost all the devils out there that’s going, here’s an article on the topic – research development department registrar R01 on “RF domain.” There have been a test of two items – sending mail to the address with Cyrillic domain (mailtest@пример.испытание) and the same address when specifying a punycode (firstname.lastname@example.org).
That is only Yandex “fix” from May and works correctly in both cases, for everyone else, except Gmail (where all in vain), have to remember this “easy» punycode.
The examples do not need to go far. Suppose the situation with advertising on the radio, when often dictate the address of the site, you get something like “come on www.vasya.rf.” Will have to necessarily say they say Well you see the print on everything except the Russian www. In many ways, it is also a force of habit, I think, 95% heard of Internet address is printed in Latin, will now have to retrain. And by the way, there is a super cool domains kom.rf, org.rf and net.rf
And there neponyatnki-indexed, robots.txt. What can I say about the other online services or projects that are associated with domains. All this can be corrected cosmetic and visually pleasing interface, but it seems to me this would be not so easy, and not all of these will do. The next step in the direction of “local Internet”, from which it was no use.
An alternative to total sales as the basis for a baseline is accumulated search volume of relevant keywords. Just the search volumes of keywords taken together over the last few months. This creates a graph that brings the search intentions of users in concrete numbers – i.e. quantifiable makes. It is important that you look at the entire pool keyword.
The larger the pool, the better, because so outliers influence the overall result less. You can come easiest to accumulated search volume:
• Enter the complete keyword pool in the keyword tool from Google Adwords. Take care that the match type is set to “exact”. The column “Local Search Trends” list.
• Export the data and add up the volumes of the individual keyword months. The monthly values in a line graph to visualize and you get its seasonal search baseline.
The advantages of this method:
• It is robust to an increasing interest in the market that was initiated from the outside. It is conceivable, for example, that the marketing campaign of a competitor also lead to an increased interest in our products. These effects often occur only after a delay, however, would have reflected in the users’ queries.
• SEO is an intentional channel ,so it should seasonal interest on the basis of active demand to be measured. This is expressed most clearly in the users’ queries, not in the actual sales achieved.
• Google puts the numbers an incredibly large database based, so we can exclude developments within the company.
Who has a very large pool of keywords can also simply reflect the data directly from the AdWords API. A good tool for this is found in SEOGadget. The thus completed seasonal Search history can then be compared with the SEO successes. If both lines show a similar trend, which is not a particularly good sign.
Apparently the SEO measures have not helped that we have the revenues that were expected anyway, increased significantly. Of course, this model also has its limits. Many argue that you can have the comparison even easier than the previous year’s figures of SEO sales.
The account does not mean that the overall market may have outperformed. In other words, an increase of +10% in sales appears, when the overall market by +20% in one fell swoop with little success.